•  

• Welcome to

Hello and welcome to SilviaWA, You will require an account to use selected sections of our forums, you can register an account by clicking the register button at the top of the screen.

Photo

Pits....requirements....unrego'd 180SX

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 Synthetica180

Synthetica180

J's Spec

• P-Plate
    • 3 posts
    • Name:Adam Lloyd Newton
    • Cars:
      Nissan 180sx

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

G'day guys!

Joined SilviaWA the other day, i know the site has been around for years. I sort of fell out of the Jap import/Cruise scene a while ago in my late 20's.... so after working on the mines as a mechanic for a few years then moving to Brisbane for a few years with an ex g/f yadayada life goes on......Anyway i'm back in Perth and have an unregistered black S13 180sx SR stock out the back that i stripped to put on the track when the drift scene blew up. 

Long story short, a few months in europe and investing in other interestm, being between jobs... i have a bit of time to tinker around with it. I have no interior except race driver seat and dash, standard bumpers to put on stock fenders, and wondering what exactly it would take to get it registered because i would love to be cruising around in it. Heard a few guys say you need half interior? Like door trims, carpet, centre console but not entirely sure. I know the pits are strict so will need to ensure the windscreen washers work, seat belts in good order, lights, horn etc. 

If anyone has or knows someone who has black S13 interior they are willing to part with.... even a dash because mine is all cracked they are as rare as hens teeth i know but would be appreciated and can pay cash.

If anyone could shed some light on the pits and sort of what they will ping me for, it would be helpful and might be able to do some more cruising if she is roadworthy! :) Cheers.

Adzy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users