So... like most builds, this one is taking longer than I'd like and progressing bloody slowly. Biggest problem with that is, too much thinking time. So...here s a list of some of the changes to the plan.....
1. No longer going to run Improved Production - heading to Street Cars instead.
2. SR has been removed, and being replaced with an LS Swap. (L98)
Some of the progress includes :
1. Finished off the sound deadener removal
2. Car has been completely stripped of wiring (except rear harness)
3. Interior has been completely stripped including dash etc
4. Seat has been purchased
5. Wheels arrived (17x8.5" Enkei RPF1's)
6. Scored some used Yokohama A050's in a 255/40/17
7. Got the wheels and tyres on the car.
Next items on the list are a Tilton Floor mount pedal box & a steering wheel before heading off to get caged.
All the updates and pics are on the facebook page......