It's a 1989 Nissan 180SX.
Reason for buying this is so I can finally hit the track and have a RWD daily again.
- Auto CA>Manual SR conversion
- Some sort of Hydrid intercooler setup
- Some sort of S/S turbo-back exhaust
- Some sheetty short shifter kit
- sheetty side mirrors
- sheetty chrome taillights
- sheetty chrome rims
- sheetty worn MOMO steering wheel
- Some sheetty stereo
Suspension and Wheels Modifications:
- Some sort of lowered springs
- Fix up the whole interior
- Respray bonnet and A-pillars
- Install my front/dump combo from the other car, since that can't be used anymore. Should lift the exhaust up a little more
- Change taillights
- Get stockies
- Install 5-stud conversion
- Install digital A/C unit, and make that I have working A/C. Would be nice to have on a daily.
- ... A lot more things.
Pics: Will take some pictures momentarily, it's pretty messy.
Overall, this car needs a lot of TLC, but I plan to do only the essentials so far.
Hope to see the rest of you muppets out on the track...
Edited by PoweredByGleeso, 11 April 2013 - 07:49 PM.