180sx Or S14

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like HKS-S14 said - it's all about insurance!!!!

As soon as you say "import" your going to get f##ked over - no if's or but's about it.

I nearly brought the first Sil-80 in WA about 8 years ago. When the insurance guy came out to inspect it they quoted me about some ridiculous amount due to it being an "import". Got the same insurance company to quote us on an S14 - it was about 1/3 the price. The money I saved on insurance alone let me buy the newer model car.

This whole thread seems odd to me. It's like asking what is better, an S14 or S15. No arguments there...

In every case, the newer car is going to be better. Nissan aren't going to produce a model that isn't better than the one before it, are they!

Personal preferance for sure.

Both cars are gonna make ur g/f moist. U'll have a ball either way.

hahaha...Dunno could give some g/f's the sheets cause u spend more time with the car!...

Strawberry Shibbcake

depends on what your using it for,

end of the day its your car, buy what you want!

^^Sums it up hey

Yoda, go talk to raheem you nOOb, he just sold a 95 180sx for 9k. So, nyah nyah..

I think I speak for everybody else on this forum, when I say, YOU ARE THE NOOB, stop posting uesless random sheet.

People who actually have both a S14 or S13/180 can give honest comments about the two cars, or people who know first hand what their on about, unfortunately, that is not you. I take you were banned for good reason the last time, no?

yeah well i have done an insurance chack on boht cars and cause i am on my p's and have had my licence suspended already, insurance was way too much...so il put off getting a turbo car 4 now n put around in my lancer haha..thnx 4 dthe info anyways

Yoda, go talk to raheem you nOOb, he just sold a 95 180sx for 9k. So, nyah nyah..

I think I speak for everybody else on this forum, when I say, YOU ARE THE NOOB, stop posting uesless random sheet.

People who actually have both a S14 or S13/180 can give honest comments about the two cars, or people who know first hand what their on about, unfortunately, that is not you. I take you were banned for good reason the last time, no?

:bow: Singh you my hero!

wot are the main diffs between series 1 and 2 s14

i know the rear garnish is diff

and the headlights are more aggressive?

wot else?

This may not be the same on aus ones. but jap and nz ones the diff's are:

the s2's have a t28bb, have white face dials, diff interior, diff rear wing, as said above the headlights and taillights, there must be engine diffs cause the ecu's are diff.

Thats all i can think of

Edited by merve0o0
i chose the s14, but if its about looks, why not go both??

pic1

pic2

Ugg I only like the S14's for the front....

I prefer the S13 / 180sx or S15 rears so much more.

But the S14s look hot front / side on... and can look nice enough with a fat rear bar and a good paint job.

sean_p13 I own a S13 and have driven in all the S1x range...

I must say the newer the models the nicer the ride.. Nissan did a good job of improving the range as time went on. You may pay more but the cars nicer, newer and has more potencial. S13's are older hence will have more problems which everyone knows with a sports car isnt cheap.... (Rust, general replacements, problems including wiring and otherwise and obviously more major issues).

Ive spent around 25k since purchasing my car minus servicing costs.

If I had saved and got an S14a I would have spent probably 10k and saved money with the S14... In saying that though I would never part with my car as its become more than a car to me :wub::wub:

My opinion dont put so much emphasis on the cost of the car or what it comes with.

Look at the cars you can afford and find the style car you most like... then consider the other things 2nd, You can change almsot everything but the overall look and setup of the car.