General Motorsport Chat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread needs more track days talk, instead of over taking people's build threads discussing track days   Barbs has a friday night drift practice on the 20th May. Im getting my car hopefully fixe

Changed oil this evening. Got some tyres to get changed over on my other set of wheels. Collect my newly purchased trailer Thursday arvo. Skids!

would go drag racing but my T25 brings shame to my family.

That was mad fun.

Re-entered the training pad after they requested i re-train worked out well. Got off the training pad within 2 attempts. Driftkhana taught me well.

Three runs on the track after a fair few years and i had the hang of v8 race onwards. Ended up actually genuinely linking the whole track by the end of the night. Killed 3 pairs and still have 40% left on the 4th pair. So much fun.

Can feel the changes i need to make to the car now aswell. Huge rubbing on the castor arm at just before full lock.

Who else drifted? How did your night go??

• Like 1

That was mad fun.

Re-entered the training pad after they requested i re-train worked out well. Got off the training pad within 2 attempts. Driftkhana taught me well.

Three runs on the track after a fair few years and i had the hang of v8 race onwards. Ended up actually genuinely linking the whole track by the end of the night. Killed 3 pairs and still have 40% left on the 4th pair. So much fun.

Can feel the changes i need to make to the car now aswell. Huge rubbing on the castor arm at just before full lock.

Who else drifted? How did your night go??

Training pad was a bit of fun, had a very interesting time on the main track.

I'm so used to have t28 response and the lag on this thing was doing my head in.

Im hopeing to find maybe a 3071 and bolt it in place of the 3082...alternatively i might go back to a decent sized 28 frame.....undecided yet....

was great to get one track....some of the cars are fracken mental as anything!

• Like 1

I seen you roll through pitlane and wondered if you passed training.

Good stuff man. You coming again next practice? Its a full day prac on saturday then a comp on the sunday. (In place of a BDA)

Im in a similar boat in regards to turbo but im considering a new 35r or 6262. Gotta chat with wtfauto this week.

yeah got my little white piece of paper saying i can drift around a cone to a satasfactory standard and i can play with the big boys.

looks like next prac is on when im at work #frackfifo.

hoping next time im back ill have a smaller turbo setup and a not so restrictive exhaust / fix some other sheet to.

keeen as allways tho

• Like 1

so according to roster im only home for one more friday night practice this year, well that furken sucks.

these tuesday drift practice day, Private Practice? who do i have to sleep with to get into one of these?