Is anyone else entering in Barbagello Drift Assault 5?

25th & 26th of June.

Just dropped my form off and paid this afternoon!

Got a few things to do before the car is ready...but got 20 tyres to kill if the car lasts all weekend.
Keen to create some tyre clouds and attempt battling others for the first time.

To drive your going need a WASCC membership : $285
Also going to need a Level 2 Speed Cams Licence: $125

Drift Battle Entry Form 2016

BDA Supplementary Regulations

GET KEEN FOR SKIDS!!!!

Ill be at work that weekend, hugely sad about this.

but my mate who you met down at last drift prac, Jake with the white S14 should be down there for this drifto weekend.

Sunday isn't just comp.. there is a course on the infield going on sunday.
If your going to enter...your paying the full amount...may swell use the whole weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

A week to go.

Still have to change the clutch and get flywheel machined, install catch can, get braided line made up and get tyres mounted on wheels. Also a give it an oil/filter change while im at it.

Anyone else entering?

38 entries into BDA when i called yesterday! Going to be a sweet event.

Got my clutch done tonight. Need to measure up and get a catch can line made..and change oil/filter. Might even get time to give it a clean and clear out the rubber in the guards before saturday evening!!

• Like 1

Dear Peeps.

Through me being a cheap ass and also feeling the need to do some testing. I will be out at BDA training.
Come do some skids and learn a thing or 2 and watch me possibly skid a ae86 ;)

• Like 1

Dear Peeps.

Through me being a cheap ass and also feeling the need to do some testing. I will be out at BDA training.

Come do some skids and learn a thing or 2 and watch me possibly skid a ae86 ;)

Live video feed please....stuck at work

Couldn't get the car started after doing a clutch....for some reason the ecu died...sourced one with 3 hours to go before being at the track. Killed 8 tyres tonight...actually got some solid runs in...then beached it pretty well. Car is holding up! Cant wait for tomorrow.

Such a great weekend. Killed 16 tyres all up. Car drove back into the shed so thats a mega win..got to link barbs a heap of times...and also spin out just as many times. Had a blast.. BDA5 was killer

Such a great weekend. Killed 16 tyres all up. Car drove back into the shed so thats a mega win..got to link barbs a heap of times...and also spin out just as many times. Had a blast.. BDA5 was killer

Im so fracken jellous i couldent be there.

Jake (white 14) said he had an absolute blast over the weekend, did you guys battle or something, i think he said you were doing tandems?

Im a little annoyed he lost my custom numberplate holder from my car trailer....instead of putting it in its mount, he cable tied it and it fell off on the way to barbs.

So somewhere there is this blue thing with some lights and my trailer number plate on it.

wahhhhhhhh

Im so fracken jellous i couldent be there.

Jake (white 14) said he had an absolute blast over the weekend, did you guys battle or something, i think he said you were doing tandems?

Im a little annoyed he lost my custom numberplate holder from my car trailer....instead of putting it in its mount, he cable tied it and it fell off on the way to barbs.

So somewhere there is this blue thing with some lights and my trailer number plate on it.

wahhhhhhhh

We were pitted next to each other. Battled a few times with Jake...was awesome fun. Glad he won most improved driver!!