Caleb's 2002 S15 GT

Hey guys,

Good mate of mine has used this forum for years and i always love having a flick through people's build threads to see how far their car's have come.
Anyway, i picked the Silvia up in July 2018, relatively bone stock exterior besides a set of terrible Rota G-Force wheels. it did however, come with some goodies already bolted on that made a great foundation for a neat street car. I'm not nor ever will be a massive power guy, so the response and drive ability the car displayed made for a great driving experience. Some of the mods listed came with the car, others i've installed myself.

Basic rundown of the car is as follows;

- 2002 Nissan Silvia 200SX S15 Spec S GT (ADM)
- Stock VCT SR20 + Standard Chocolate 6 Speed Gearbox
- APC Heavy Duty Clutch
- Apexi PowerFC Djetro

- Nismo 740CC Injectors
- Deatschwerks DW200 Fuel Pump
- HKS GTRS Turbo
- HKS EVC-S Electronic Boost Controller
- 3 Inch Turboback Exhaust + Decat
- Custom Intake Piping
- Greddy Intercooler Kit
- Racing Gear JTC N1 Coilovers

- KKR Rear Camber Arms

- Whiteline Front Strut Brace
- DBA T4000 Slotted Rotors F+R / DBA Track/Street Pads

Probably more i've forgotten but for the most part, thats largely the setup.

OFRL7Us.jpg

XBGMrX2.jpg

The exterior i have tried to keep extremely OEM +. I grew out of the tacky mods after experimenting with my Corolla Sportivo and with guidance from my bestmates feel like i've come up with a nice example of a Silvia.
- OEM Front bumper + OEM Foglight Cover Inserts (Not pictured at the moment)
- JSAI Front Lip/Splitter suit OEM front bumper

- OEM JDM Rear Bumper
- JSAI Aero Sideskirts

- JSAI Sideskirt Extensions
- JSAI Aero Rear Pods

- JSAI Rear Pod Extensions

- OEM GT Wing - Centre Post+Brake Light delete + Small Wing Extensions
- Nismo Side Indicators

- Genuine Silvia 'S' Badge
- Yashio Full LED Taillights w/ Sequential LED indicators
- Work // JDM Concept GT5-3P - 18x9+19 O Disk and 18X9+24 A Disk + Work // JDM Concept Centrecaps

- Bridgestone Potenza RE003 in 235/40/18 Front and Rear

Edited by Humble15
  • Like 1

The interior of the car is still fairly simple. The GT model received some chrome touches to the trim such as the shifter surround and the door handles and a pair of Leather seats that are fracking terrible. They look good, but they remind me of the janky leather seats Nissan also put into the 350z's. Genuinely one of the most uncomfy seats i've had the pleasure of enjoying.

Interior goodies;
- Junk GT Leather Seats
- JDM Converted Steering Wheel (Nicer steering wheel centre featuring the S15 'S'
- Genuine Defi Gauges (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure and Boost Pressure) + Defi Controller Unit
- Apexi PowerFC Commander - New OLED type
- Some weird red JDMASFARQ tassels
- Genuine Nismo Shift Knob

lQyAr3K.jpg

Beyond what i have now, i'm just doing some tidying up of the engine bay that will include an addition of a catch can complimented by a pair of stealth black braided line and some nice paint thrown throughout.
My next addition to the car is going to be some juicy Evo Brembos that i plan on spraying in a Honda Bronze-Copper, similar to the AMG Brembo colour and a nicer contrast against the silver paintwork than my current yellow calipers.

Edited by Humble15
  • Like 1

Super clean 15 man!

Can I ask what the lip is on the wing? Seen a few S15's around insta/facebook with them but can't find any info on them

Thanks dude! It's an 1100mm long universal boot lip. Just has 3m tape on the bottom, super easy to fit and adds a nice touch too. Easy to find it on ebay, if you can't just message a seller who has one listed similar if they can do an 1100mm and they normally will.